Wednesday 5 August 2009

Not much time...

...to blog today.

I have been at the hairdresser having three hours' worth of 'work' done - so my employer has been getting the rest of my attention. Also I am at Pilates tonight and need to leave on time as I am off into the Big Smoke to meet a friend for dinner.

As we are going to Cafe Rouge, I thought it would be kind of on topic to share another blogger who I have been following.


It's an interior design blog based on Parisienne apartments from the 20s and 30s - so Paris + Deco... Another two of my favourite things. Claudia, the blogger, runs a boutique which sells such items... C'est l'amour!

Have a look and see what you think - I love her feature on dressing tables - makes mine look ugly by comparison:






I love Jean Harlow on the telephone - how glamorous - dah-ling!

No comments:

Post a Comment