Tuesday 4 August 2009

Teese-Day

A totally and utterly gratuitous collection of photos of Dita which have taken my fancy over the last month.

I think her wedding dress (by no less than Vivienne Westwood dah-ling) is just a dream - she can really pull off that purple. The white version (one of the models) is stunning also - the hat is also very Scarlet inspired, don't you think? I think the whole look is a gorgeous confection - a mix of glamour, classicism and cutting edge modern. *Sigh*



I also quite like this traditional 'county look' on her - again she makes it look effortless and irreverant at the same time. A look that would make some of us lesser mortals look quite pretentious and overdone.


These are images from Dita's latest Cointreau show in LA. I am drooling looking at them and just can't wait to see her live in Paris.




BTW - just LOOK at that boa! I am reliably informed that the boa was at least £4,500 itself! The volume says it all though. Again - *sigh*.

And just to top it off - some beautiful 'classic' Dita looks...



Yes - today is definitely Teese-Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment