Wednesday 12 August 2009

What's on?

This week I have mainly been...


...working.


Rubbish. I tell you though, I am actually so tired at the moment that I am just about to drop. I popped home to see my family and a very good friend of mine on Monday, yesterday was burly class and tonight I'm off to Brizzle. Going to keep it real and stay indoors tomorrow evening, though, and so I will hopefully get a chance to catch up on my sleep!


Nothing too exciting to report at the moment. I have a new hairdryer, a load of new underwear (of the boring necessary variety, rather than the exciting kind!) and some new scarves.

Oooh - just remembered! I have some big red ostrich feather fans coming from China! Hope they're all good... I really need some to be able to practice my fan dancing - highly necessary items (if on the expensive side).


I can't wait to get properly working on fan dancing - it's so elegant and graceful. I am hoping that my poi experience will help, although having used these things I believe that I may be starting from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment