Wednesday 22 July 2009

Bingo Wings

So - it's Wednesday. I'm having a fat day. One of those days when you just feel horrific. They happen quite a lot for me, as I have IBS which generally makes me feel bloated and horrible. However, today's fat day was prompted by a rather unflattering photograph.

Look how huge my arms are! Gosh!

I have always known that arms are a problem area of mine - but it does take something for you to realise where you are and motivate you to do something about it. Those arms have got to go!

I guess the best way to reduce these babies is to try and lose weight overall. I feel that I have about a stone to lose, which I have been trying to get rid of (admittedly, not obsessively) for the past few years. I think it may be time to properly focus on losing this weight - instead of the eating pattern I currently have (good during the week - bad as Hell at weekends).

With this in mind, I have formulated a little diet plan for myself. The rules are as follows:

1,200 - 1,300 calories per day
5 fruit/veg without fail
no high fat foods
no eating after 9pm at the latest - no carbs after 5pm
gym 3 times a week
limit alcohol

If I stick to this (which I am going to try the hardest I possibly can to do) I should be able to lose my stone by the time I go to Borneo in October/November.

In terms of those awful arms - I plan to increase my arm exercises. I need to concentrate on the triceps, according to Darren and the internet.

I have a lot of work to do!!!!! Wish me luck! I shall keep you updated on the progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment