Friday 24 July 2009

Cold Turkey

I haven't seen Darren for almost a week!!! I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms. You know when you really miss someone because you end up staring at their photos on Facebook and re-reading emails from them.

It wouldn't be so bad, but we've both been really busy. Darren with work and me with the finalisation of my time as Chair of the Junior Lawyers' Division. It's hard being apart - but to a certain extent we are used to it. However, we are usually in phone/email/Facebook/Twitter contact constantly, which does make it a little easier. It becomes unbearable without that lifeline...

So, I have decided to make the most of the time we have together on Sunday (yes, only Sunday). I am going to treat him to a little surprise of a day - he deserves it.

Perhaps I'll go crazy and jump out of a cake...

Or maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment