Tuesday 21 July 2009

Once again

It appears to be Tuesday. Once again I appear to be exhausted. This has got to stop! I am so tired and demotivated at the moment, I just feel like I need a whole day in bed. Unfortunately, that it not to be the case any time soon. I have the JLD handover weekend in Derby this weekend, and until then am busy every night of the week. *Sigh* I am hoping that next week will not be so crazily busy.

So, tonight I have my third burlesque lesson in Notting Hill with the lovely Annette Betty.








She's rather fabulous - and a great teacher. Not sure what we are doing this week - it may well be fans! How exciting. I just enjoy the classes so much - they inject a little bit of glamour (which is sorely lacking otherwise) into my life. Hooray for burlesque!

No comments:

Post a Comment