Thursday 14 May 2009

A little late...

So, I meant to post this yesterday but I had the most horrific day. It was all go, with lots of the usual.

My morning was spent sitting for TWO HOURS in Barclays, Ealing, waiting to open a joint account. I can't believe that it took this long. There was no real reason for it, other than a half-hearted attempt to try and sell other Barclays products which we were not interested in. In the end, Bean (my housemate) had to put her foot down. I think it scared the guy into moving faster - but it was still a ridiculous wait.

I managed to get over to Bristol in the evening to see Darren - always worthwhile! Despite my best efforts to cook (meaning that I tried to get the ingredients), we ended up having a Chinese takeaway (curry curry curry!) and watching a Hitchcock - "Family Plot". We have a bit of a obssession with Hitchcocks and are slowly wokring our way through the filmography...

My favourite is "The Lady Vanishes" - fabulous film - but also a huge fan of "Strangers on a Train", "North by Northwest", "Rope" and "Marni"...




No comments:

Post a Comment