Friday 29 May 2009

Vintage Frilly Things

OK - I am still on a retro lingerie thing. I have been trawling teh interwebs for exciting lingerie and - OMG - look no further!!
I have found (and fell in love with) the FairyGothMother. Don't be fooled by the name. She's not going to show up and pop Cinderella into a black gown with lots of heavy eye-liner*. Oh no. She's gonna show up and make Cinders look like this:


I think Prince Charming would approve!!

*Although, let's be clear. She could do that too. But with STYLE:


FABULOUS!!!

I would also heartily recommend the following sites if this tickles your fancy:

Miss Katie - for her fabulous corsetry

Pleasure State - for some elegant and sensual creations


Ayton Gasson - for some delicate lace dreams


Pandora's Choice - for a great range

Kiss Me Deadly - the name says it all


Burlesque Costumes - for fringed numbers (as shown here by Bettie Page)

**Sigh** I curse my money troubles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment