Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tuesday

So - today I appear to have spent the majority of the day on a conference call. I have been shouted at twice (which was nice), but mainly these things consist of sitting around and waiting for a gap in which to give your tuppence worth. The only things I come away with are a feeling that the whole thing could be done more efficiently and a headache.

I have various errands to run this evening, but unfortunately I still have a to do list as long as my arm. *Sigh* I was hoping that I would be able to pop into the gym or pick up some shopping - but it appears that I have to assist the press office in writing an article. The trials and tribulations of holding office, I guess.

The highlight of my day today? Looking at dresses online to wear to Darren's birthday party! As it's in Volupte to start and then onto Ronnie Scott's - I want something that evokes both burlesque and the jazz era:













I feel like I might just have to buy them all!!! I have fiund a new love of Bettie Page Clothing and a new site - Pin-Up Parade. Now all I need to do is win the lottery...

In all seriousness, I think that the first dress (the Secretary Dress by Bettie Page) is the ONE. Just need to find a UK stockist and we're good to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment