Wednesday 20 May 2009

You're fired..?

Cool things happened to me today which I just have to share with you!!

(1) I have an interview tomorrow with none other than Coca-Cola! I think that is a pretty impressive name to want to interview little old me. I am quite excited about it, but haven't got time to do much prep for the interview itself (especially as I am currently updating this blog). However - I am quite excited about it (although I am not entirely convinced I want to be in private practice any longer).

I'll report back on progress...

...on the subject of interviews (see what I did there!?)...

(2) I have tickets to see the Apprentice: You're Fired! being filmed on Monday! Woooooooo! I love the Apprentice - it's the best thing on TV.

I am hoping that evil Debra is fired so that I can watch her being dissected - but I would be equally happy to see Ben, Kate, Lorraine, Howard or Yasmina pulled apart! (Can you tell I am voting for James??!!)

Oh - I just can't wait!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek!!


YOU'RE FIRED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment