Wednesday 20 May 2009

Manic Mondays

Monday was spent at work - as per. Being stressed out - again as per usual. One of those days when in the morning it all seems fairly clear and smooth sailing; but by 1pm you are madly rushing from one meeting to another.

I have decided that I need a personal desk masseuse. This type of stress makes me need a back rub - if I get tense the muscles in my back and neck go CRAZY. This only serves to make me grumpy as anything, so wat I decided to do on Monday was head to the gym after work to burn off some aggression. Well, this only served to make me feel tired and therefore MORE grumpy.

Needless to say - Monday was a BAD DAY.

It also involved discovering that my MOT was due (eeeek), that my car needs a service as well AND that its brake fluid needs changing. Add to this the fact that the blooming thing needed taxing at the beginning of the month and you have a VERY expensive month for car ownership. Anyway - at least its a pretty little thing and so can be easily forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment